Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Festive Season!

Wishing my Muslim Friends Selamat Hari Raya.

Yeah.... Pei Yee here is stranded in the house!! Wonderful...!!! Sister went Malacca and now i am home with my parents who is talking to the insurance agent!

My day like this going to be two days... Just wish all my friends are nearby but non is so near to me!! Better still if i can walk over!!!

My next door friends brought us some Kuih Raya...... Mum and dad going to their relative house and i am not going.... cause is boring!!!

I will be wondering what next to do............. Till Late night hopefully there is some even!!!! I seriously need this!!! Regardless i think i need them!!! Serious need of those!!

Wink!!

Listening to some songs but so boring!!! Boring until don't what to do !!!! Tell me anyone!!!!!

Pine Gurl

Pei Yee, Soo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...