Sunday, October 5, 2008

Late Night Out!

My day starts at at 3 in the afternoon. My friend come pick me up and went to get the car wash at the near by car wash station. Knowing is birthday party on that day should sent the car for cleaning the day before.... anyway....... The person who clean the car did quite a quick job and we went straight to Secret recipe's in Ampang Point Area. Decided to take Chocolate Banana and American Brownie!

Later we went to Giant supermarket and get some Carbonate Drinks for the guest. okie... My friend sent me home and the next moment Melissa called and say she is already in the train on the way to Ampang. Take the car drove all the way back to the train station and pick them up. Just in time when i reach!! Lucky Not late... Wooohooo..... Raining heavily some more.

Mel and Ngiam came over to my house and then only i get change. I haven even changed when i went to pick them up. [smile]. Settle them with TV and Dad entertain my friend. Love you Pa.... Mum was singing! then yea...... Went to get change and put on the attire i plan on putting and head off..... Ohh yea.... I wore a new pair of shoes.....

About 6 i went to the party and then Ish just arrived. He went to pick Jane and they arrive. Very good. Most of them turn up include Tim though is late but better than never!!! Party Started and eat and chat and hang around...... Thats nice get to meet up with my friend......Missed them..... and finally i know Chew Yee and Daniel as well as Wong. hahahahhaa nice knowing you guys......

Later in the night.... Birthday boy sent everyone home but he is new driver and is in the night so got no choice but for me to direct the way...... what a day... Anyway is my pleasure to do that cause that Really makes me a city girl.... Drop Louis first in taman Ta..... then have to go to Westin Hotel to drop Chew Yee and then Cheras For Wong and Wangsa Maju for Daniel and Jane.

Once we reach Wangsa Maju Section 2 everybody agrees to have a drink. Ish is very tired and he is not well... sneezing through in the car... Tissue pun habis..... we ordered drinks and Ish have some food because he never really eat when you become the host. hahahaha!!! For sure...

Ohh.... sad thing happen then.... Mum is ringing my phone like christmas bell is ringing.... If that would be a X'mas bell i won't mind.... this bell calling asking me to be back immediately and my emotion went straight in to the drain. Telling her not to wait she wants to wait then i have got no choice..... Unless if i did not tell. Anyway came home you know this you know that.... a girl going out this late Bla bla bla...... well..... Just Speechless.... They care that why......

Anyway not the first time i am this late..... Just that i was with my cousins she is alright...!!! Gheez how long would i want to have Cousins outing only i can go out alone!!! I really wonder in my Dreams at times!!! Hmmm........ or my pet bro and sister...... Sick!!!

Anyway the night end with a total stressed!! They gave me!! I hit all the read light and go home!! Speeding at 100h/km to get home... i was to stressed.... and just thank god i am home! I don't know exactly what was i doing..... All i know mum is going to scream if i am back later than this..... So Speed.... Then my music was loud..... but the feeling of speeding it was nice. hahahahhaa!!!!

I reach home 2a.m in the morning and by the time take my make up off and shower and clean up is about 3 in the morning. hahahhaa........ very nice day.......

Loving so so much!! Despite the stress i Think is worth it!

Pine Gurl

Pei Yee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...