Thursday, October 9, 2008

Phase of Life again!

I haven been blogging lately is because i am in the situation that is called phase of life moment. This is the third time happen in my 20 years of life. My moods swings so bad that in the office i keep reminding myself that i have to be myself then.

Is a struggle that i have to go through in life. I don't know how to describe the feeling of it but i know everyone will go through this transition period. [smile].... I still can take it and not emotionally shut down. Just that i really have to get serious in many things that is coming up in my life.

In the beginning i was confused with myself not anyone else. Confuse about a lot of things that i just think so much about. Make my lost in my own world. Like the sun is shed of by the heavy clouds that no one can me smile from my heart no more. Is very sad and difficult to understand.

I am now learning to go back to a place i belong and i will never regret that life i choose for myself. The process is hard but that is never harder than the first time i move on with this kind of life. I just need to escape from where i am now to have a good break and be back to continue the journey i am about to continue walking.

I wrote poems to expressed my sadness and guilt that i have cause to many out there. Feeling bad and sorrow. I dare not post it here cause it shall remain as a piece of me that is secret and safe. I shall not disclosed more as the result of doing so it will make me cry.... Just May be!!!! [smile]

This poem i about to write come directly from my heart now.

As I move on on the ground i fall,
Struggle and pain pinching through my mind,
What about now that i have to go through more thing,
As a child who have that bleeding love in her.

Strongly i touch the eternity,
Gently i allow HIM to held my soul,
Lift me up again like once i Lost,
That i Hope i will never lose that again.

Journey of this winding road,
Is just blessed that i am Surviving through,
With prayers and whispers that sent By Him,
Make a child of HIM to be Better In Time.

Patient i hold on to,
A greatest gift that ever i could have,
Walking with glory of mind,
I shall arrived there when the time tell me so.

P/S: I Love You.

I will be there!! That is something I promise you My Dear Friends. Years of love is grown by bond and time. May God Blessed you~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...