Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo Shooting day!

Everyone knows my sister just graduated yea.... so she haven take her graduation pictures. Then it was yesterday they have booked the date and told me last minute.... as usual malaysian timing very very good one.

Okie. I am absolute fine with them telling me last minute but the sad thing is I got to find out I lost one of the pants my aunt bought for me from UK. Sad Case. So no choice i wear Dorothy Perkins Pants. Thank goodness i still look very nice. If not waste the photo shoot only.

So having the top i went shopping for in Rest & Relax so just wear that and go.

While taking the photo shoot. I have a good rest. Finish with posing. My sister change her attire mum also change the attire. Only me and dad. The cool part here.... when Dad and I took picture meanwhile they were changing.... Just One take then he say Okie!! Very Good!! Wah Glamour.......... hahahaha!!!!

Posing and posing..... i have so much fun in there..... more to come for my 21st Birthday picture that i am going to take! Anxious and cannot wait. hahahahaha!!! I love taking pictures and i hope the pictures turn out good! Wait for them!!!!

I will be viewing them next week and choose them. Photo Awaits me...!!!! Miss them and i will be loving them!!!!!

Pine Gurl!

Pei Yee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...