Saturday, October 4, 2008

fUN AND tiring Day!!!

The past three days was something unimaginable cause no one will be as bored as me. I was practically stranded in the house. All i did was sleep, Internet, and watching movies from those pirated DVDs i bought in Penang then.

Yesterday was the same in the morning. My sister went out with he Boyfriend to Pavilion so me and dad was in the house. Mum goes to work. Poor Mummy. hahahaha!! So till about 5pm i received a message from Kenneth bro saying that he will be coming about 11 to take us out. I was overwhelming. So happy. Then So happen my friend come over to Carrefoure Hypermarket which is next to my Garden where i am staying now.

Meet up about 9pm then do my friend birthday shopping and I manage to wish my friend face to face happy birthday. What a nice wish i think! Most of my close friends will know i wish them! hahahaha!! But anyway the wish wasn't that complete for me cause my dear friend here so scared of misunderstanding so the wish wasn't with any greets. You guys should know what i meant by complete greet. Anyway..... they about to leave about i think about 10.30 then..

Everything that happen is very fated I guest. Now I don't see why i have to be sad for. Wink! (Smile)

I went home get change and head off to Bangsar Bilique club..... With Kenneth Bro and my sister. Then arrive in there about 11.20pm enter the club and dance till about 12.40pm..

What a wonderful day!! hahahahha....... Party hot and Hard Gurl!!!

Kenneth, thanks for making it wonderful for me. You drag me in to dance and i could not stop then!!! hahaha!!!

I now Tau Tia!!! My Head a bit drowsy still.....

Pine Gurl.......

Pei Yee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...