Friday, October 10, 2008

Dior Makes my Day.

As from my previous blog i said i was very sad in the morning. Yes i am sad then. Even now but there is nothing much i can do but move on. [smile].

So during lunch time Dominic Yeh Yeh got court in Jalan Duta. Cannot join us for lunch. Actually Miss Susie wanted to go shopping on her own. Then i bump in to her in the lift and decided to go shopping with her.

We went to SOGO to do the Shopping. She saw the lipstick by Dior and wanted to buy them but couldn't find the right friend to go so finally i go with her. She decided to get the Lipstick after trying it by the make-up artist.

She finally saw the latest Dior Eyeshadow. She just told the guy to try it on me and see how the effect goes. hahahahah...... It turn out very nice and the technique of applying them is so so nice. No longer look like an Indian girl eyes. Relief.

The afternoon i manage to pull through by being emotionally okie. Finally is Six and going home with Shirley. Miss Lina always chat with me when i enter her room to get the Cheques sign! Love talking to her... She is the Fashion Gala!!! hahahaha!!! Have some plans by going shopping with her..... wonder how that sounds and look.

hahahha!!! Besides.... going and getting make-up on my face, Susie also bought Hugo Boss Feme. Is Lovely...... We went round all the counter to test try the perfume! hahahahaha!!!!! I smell like Perfume Girl in the afternoon in the Office. I like being pretty and makes me smile.

See my boss they aren't like other Silly boss who showed off.... but they share their joy!! .......

So finally got home get my phone.... wait what some more......of cause is pictures time........ here they are......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...