Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nothing is in me anymore!!!



Recently i have said and done quite lot of things. Is a big rush and now i felt very light and nothing is in me anymore. Anything that i suppose to say also have said and type in words. I felt relief.



Mark,

Jie have to thank you for being there and keep telling me what to do and finally i have made it.... and I have nothing left inside me and i can now really take a big step in to my next chapter of life.

I am feeling good now and will go find you for Yum cha.... Bill on me.!!! hahaha!!! Got win your RM30 back or not.... you haven keep me update with that.... hahahahaha....

Whatever that turns out to be i think is all fated and i accept it with respect and dignity.

The word hurt never come across me until i see my friends being sad. Hurt... a word that have causes a lot of pain to many in the world. By action, or word we people speak at times.

Mark,

Jie sometimes wish that you can stay some where nearer to me that i can go find you even when you come find me with a bicycle!! I don't mind!!! hahahaha!!!!
Yesterday and today was a holy crab staying at home doing nothing but online, tv, sleeping...............

Things that you went through was harder than mine that why i listen to u. You have grown and i am very very proud of you since the day i know you. We are fated to be sisters and brother.

hey bro, may you understand me cause we are Ariens.... hahahhaa!!!! May be.....

all my love to you......

Pine Gurl!

Pei Yee.

1 comment:

  1. No, there is still something. me! :D
    proud of u too! So much more in life and so much more to see and experience in the world! No time to be sad! Lets move on and enjoy every minute and second! :D:D:D

    U have ur brother's words!

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...