Monday, October 13, 2008

Achievement

Smiling the whole of the afternoon and evening. I went to work in the morning like usual and i leave for School in the afternoon as for today I have group presentation and in my team I am the only English badge student.

I was elected as the Team Leader and my group have 3 person which includes that make out 4 person. They are Donald, Sue, and Tom. We have ten groups to defend the Champion for the day. I thought i was going to be in the same group with Farid but then Sir said each group need someone with English and English badge student is very limited.

I was the team leader for the Jaszmynn Group . Lecturer asked them to name our group and Donald just say the Jaszmynn Group! Well... Being always proud of my name i better make sure my group get in Top Three..... Finally is Jaszmynn Group! Blushing!!!

I am happy because they love me and they really take consideration of most things we discuss in the group. Started the game by Introducing Malaysia that is part one. Well i Did an Awesome job for this. Introducing Malaysia did not say how and what criteria. My Group wasn't the first.... Thanks God. We were Number 6.

My group members are required to speak different Language by saying Welcome to Malaysia followed by the narration by me. Introducing Malaysia that makes it so real and so much fun. I use our Malaysia Language which is Well Known as the Rojak Language. Wink. [Proud]

Follow by some slides event that is more for my group to get marks...... and I am very proud of them. Finally everyone have to speak about the road Map. Well i get the Jalan Syed Putra which is known as Jalan Istana followed by KL sentral and the National Museum.

The we beat the team by 6 marks and we emerged champion and i am very very happy. The hard work paid off..... and i would like to thank the corporation of my fellow group members. There is no arguing and everything went on so well.

Farid, for once i am dying to beat you.....!!!! Well I did......... It was fun!!!!

That goes the Jaszmynn group!!!

Pine Gurl!!!

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...