Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun day.......at office!

okie okie ...... I know i haven been updating myself. Busy schedule... Sorry k.

I did not realize my last blog was on monday!! Hahaha!!! Sorry k ....... Is just that lately I don't know much about the life I lead and office work too much and a little busier than usual. So lets not carried away with that.......... To much to say about it.... hahahaha.......

My two lovely masters went out lunch. Dominic wants to make passport so he require passport picture. Okie ..... fine i accompany him go take the picture in Semua House. The pictures will be collected the very next day. Dominic Yeh Yeh.... always look funny in pictures......

The very next day we three Susie, Dominic and I went to Semua house to have our Lunch and Dom went to collect his picture...... He did not want us to See the picture and then me and Susie Tickle him and then he Say...... I kena bully and molested!!! ...... Argggg.....!!!!!

Till the end we still never get a peep at the picture......finally give up lor.....

We have so much time together............... and Looking and counting the days i left in the office is like so fast one month and after one month.......Is just the way.......Life Move on.................[smile]

OOHHH..... yea.... To my friends...... I no longer with that Seven Kilo Since i came back from Penang!!! Manage to loose them all!!!!

How Blessed.!!!!hahahahahahaahhaa..................

Pine Gurl

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...