Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thought of Leaving

I will have my coach test somewhere next month and that makes me think about my next plan. To stay or to leave?

After exam i would really have the idea of continue working and earn scholarship from the place i work to continue my studies. I find working is fun and more exciting and challenging in life.

As the usual thing, Mum wants me to stay and study till i finish and work but i have a different perspective of view which make me confuse at times. Mum has the point that my age is 21 next year and better earn a degree before dad retire.

I would want to work in place and at the same time i will get to study like what i am doing now. Dad did not say much as he always tells his daughter to listen to the heart. Noble guy......

I have been thinking of leaving for Singapore and have more experience there before i come home. Wonder what does it takes for me to decide like this in my life. I am afraid the decision i make will make me regret as on the other hand i would like to try new things in life.

I know is exciting but that is who i am actually. My parents know me for the person in the house but not much about outside ...... is like two phase of life in house and out there...... Sounds Stupid i know.....

Hard hard hard decision......

My exams are nearer and a lot preparation are not done yet........ Tired,..... So So tired.. with everything and anything............ Sigh....

Pine Gurl...

Pei Yee Soo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...