Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amazing Thailand~~

I have not been on vacation for a very long time since and i think is time for me to take some time off from my busy schedule lately and go on a short trip. Hey My friends don't call me till monday i will be in Thailand having my spa and shopping spree..... hahahahahaha...............

If i have the time i will stop by in the cyber cafe..... but if not then i will have to wait till monday. Anyway..... I hope i will have a safe journey there and safe home coming with the Bless Of Lord.....

I have been busy for this few days because a lot of things to do and also also the exam is piling up. My Ghosh!! Using SK-II is not going to help me anywhere i guest. the only secret is to have more beauty sleep.

I have to get things done in the office like a super girl with an emotional selfish Chief Clerk and i really thank god every moment cause He actually let me know Miss Woo as my friend and good working partner. Fated I Guest...... Tuesday when i am back the files will be like a mountain high thing and I will be running like a doolittle in my Ribon Slippers.

As for that...... is in my Office. Coming to college have to see that particular women. The Owner of the school. Stress!!! Everything went on well and i am so much looking forward towards tomorrow. I just need a very good break as i am strended here for ages long. Yea i know I have been to singapore. Enjoyed them a lot.

As for now.... better get some things in my mind..... i need to read exams are near..... oooohhhh...... Lord.... Jesus Christ!!!!! Help your little girl............

Hey people i have to go now........ Bye bye!!!

Pine Gurl!!!!

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...