Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mother and Daughter Shopping Day

I slept about 3.30a.m in the morning on saturday night after coming home about 1.30a.m from Quattro and Alexis. Slept till about 10.30 a.m and Ya Ting mother called to see whether is Ya Ting telling the truth about she meeting up with me and stayed over here. I have just done something that i not suppose to do. I know..... But i just don't know what to do. At times i am torn apart. Bad in handling situation like this.

Came down stairs after changing my bedsheets and pillowcase.

Mum decided to go to Auntie Nancy's place. My aunt join the MM2H program. We went without sister today. As she already have plans meeting up with her friends. So dad,mum and I went there. She bought the house for RM2.2 million but is a very worth buying house cause everything in the is already done nicely and interior all well done up for them. Worth the price.

After having some time there talking and talking. Mum and I decided we should make a move. We decided to shop for wedding dinner dress. Opps Not marrying yet..... Just for functions. Getting tired of my closet at times.

Went round in Sungei Wang to look for stuff. Finally met Davin in XEX boutique. Fashion designer who picks everything for me today. Well done Davin....... Bought a dinner dress for about RM200 and then a piece of shirt worth RM159. hahahha!!!! Mum bought something very in fashion now..... is like a coat things.... very nice.....

We spend shopping hours about five hours shopping which starts about 4 pm.

We talk about a lot. Meanwhile having some rest mum and I went to pick up some drinks in Starbucks. Mum take cappuccino and for me is Caramel. Ice blended. Mum talks about my sister and complains about her.... Sometimes my sister just love freedom too much that she forget entirely about family time.

Mum asked me how am I lately? It was awesome talking to her nowadays. She asked about Him, about my personal life and my plans for future. I told her everything very frank today. My heart felt so good. Mum i love you....... Muacks...!! She finally letting go and moving on with me life. She talk to me like a friend. I felt happy today. May be mum has Heard something from God. How Blessed.

Continue shopping for shoes and bags.... but did not see any may be we are very tire then. Wink!!! Reach home only about 10.30 pm as dad did not go for shopping he pick us up in Ampang train station.

today we have three full bags, paper bags...... and is very nice.....shopping day today.

that all from me......

Pine gurl....

Pei Yee Soo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...