Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back in Kay Elle

It was a wonderful trip and and i have a lot of fun! I am already planning the next trip to Thailand. Wink! The Shopping Queen.

Our bus left about 10 and the journey throughout i suffer as i cannot sleep in the bus cause i am not sleepy and slept to much in the day time. So i am the Sign board keeper.... I read each sign board telling me how many more Kilometers to Thailand border.......... that was my night. Couldn't sleep no sleeping pill.....

We arrive in Thai border about 7.30 in the morning and i see a lot of Malaysian going in to Thailand for the short break. We waited about one hour to get the passport stamp. So many people and so so long queue.

by 9.30 everyone is craving for food and we stop somewhere near to eat..... First Meal in Thailand I eat the Wantan Noodles.. that is very nice....... Our tour guide then bring us to a temple and then some souvenir shop and also bird nest. I went for the Temple and the Souvenir shop but not bird nest. I was sleeping in the bus. Too tire for that...... Slept through.........

Finally we reach hotel and we check in. Give a big HUH.... relief!!!!! Because i slept in the bus for that moment.... i am not sleepy anymore when i reach the hotel. Finally we all get clean up, shower, and make up....... take the handbag and continue the shopping.

First day we shop and shop...... In thailand..... Ladies.... whoever plan to go thailand please save all your shoes money ....... please get them in Thailand.... Is super Cheap!!!!! RM 10 you can get something very nice already.......In total plus my cousin and mine we have twenty three pairs of Shoes and only two are mine.

Mum stop me from having to many shoes. No place for them. Which is true..... I bought three pants and some Shirts...... Oh..... i just love shopping in Thailand..........

Many Events took place in Thailand have to show you some picture....... I will show you when my sister is home from her Camp!!!! Exciting and wonderful Shopping Spree!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...