Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Relief!

Yesterday i went off from Office about 12 noon. I went to cash out my pay cheque immediately. Yay....

I did a fantastic shopping spree and i love it. Hmm.....

Many things came out of my mouth yesterday... the words are just spilling every moment. Was talking to my friends. Hahaha....

A lot things i have told a friend of mine. I felt relief. I have seen this person down but not so bad and so long period of time. Tremendous.!!! Hahahha...!! Is sad to see someone in this shape.

We Move on in life all the time and nothing can be done when you are hurt but just allow the time to wash it away.

I cannot see friends in this situation!! Not at all cause i know what it really feels like but then again we have to go through something in order to grow up.

Certain things make me grow so fast!! the emptiness and the hurt i been through really makes me become a stronger person today. I thank to those who did that to me cause i never be so silly anymore..... hahhhahha..!!!!

It was a relief and a big sigh in my heart that i said it all yesterday.....

To my brother mun hong,

Jie is good here,.... you don't worry about me so much. Missed you though and i really love to spend more time with you.... Find me when you are in KL next time.
Study Good K. Make all to be proud of you....!!! Be strong.!

All my Love to you MH....

Jie always...



Pine Gurl,

Pei Yee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...