Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Motionless Emotions!

gracious moment have come today.

Hahaha!! Sitting in the office now thinking to myself about many things! Why i always have the problem coming back to me over and over again.

I don't know what is the future that brings but i know the feeling is very true. I wonder who wants to be hurt again and again and again..... given the chance i doubt i would want that.

I seriously don't know what is hurt when i got hurt at times. I don't know when do i get hurt either..... the reason is because a lot of hurtful times i have been through hard enough and i find that what i am going through now have become no feeling to me.

My heart get stronger when i get this problem. Somethings i might never get it but thanks but i felt it before. I have been at least once being treated like a queen than never in the entire life. What not!

Seeing the person from far leading a happy life but yet i see confusion in that person but i was being push away far enough.

I might never get the chance but for now i know what is true and not true. I know what is the feeling when you find replacement...... but i promise my self i would never do that no more. is too hard at times to know things in certain aspect of life..... Wonder and mountains of thought flying through my mind now.

As the matter of fact somethings really make me wonder a lot............

Chances that i once let go.... I regret it bad......
I know it would be different if i would be there stronger...... and take that chance.

As for now i am in a mood of feeling bad for myself. I don't know why.....

A person that i cherish have told me doesn't want to get hurt no more but sometimes i wonder what is Hurt..!!!

May be is just the chance i have slip and never be the same again!

Feeling horrible despite there is presentation in the class!!

Just a mixture and blend of feeling over my head here....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...