Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekends..........

This weekend is not as pleasant like any other week because mum was very mad at both of us. I don't know why. Just the mood Swing.......

First she started screaming at the room we both now stay in and then she has got this very fantastic link topic sense and the conversation ended up in a topic call Friends and Outing..... (How Wonderful) Very Well.

Okie Start of with the ROOM.....
okie.... she starts entering my room and throw the clothes out of my room to the staircase which is very near....... then i saw it, i pick it up and keep it in the room. Dad wanted to shower ....... he then saw the Clothes there again..... there the scream started.

Then..... Carry on with this Bilik Gudang Cleaning going on in my room. I was very frustrated as i take a whole lot of clothes and throw it all on to my bed and what surprise me is that i throw about 75% of my clothed away......

Too Angry already...... At the end i don't know what i have throw away..... better not to know...... then i will pick it up!! hahahaha!!! Now i have new reasons to buy new clothes...... and no more question.!!!

Shopping Spree..!!! Coming!!! Shopping, i am coming.....

Then on Sunday, which means today...... started with the Islam not islam and what not just because my best friend is Muslim!!! Aiyo!!!!! Mother !!!!! Pork is Too tasty!!! Nyiammmm!!!!!!!!!

Than she funny....... in the afternoon after i have clean up the mess at the computer desk........ Just got to know quite dusty!! T__T

What a nice and adventures Weekend!! Landed up no where...... but here in the house!!! hahahahaha!!!

Mother Singing!! Dad accompany her.... Sister watching Football!! (hate that game) and me ....... sitting down here typing my blog.

Fantastic Weekend.

Pine Gurl.

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...