Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In The Mids Of Purity in Mind!

Yesterday was a terrible day for me. It was alright from the time i woke up and to office and then Dinner but not after that......

I wonder where is the true friend that i once know him so well but not now. It was the message that i received from my Jie Mei then immediately i place down the phone i receive a message to switch off my phone due to a person that never want to learn about her mistake and still thinks is so called right Keep on calling me to disturb me. (Annoyed)

I did not answer to phone. Surprisingly this time around i did not do what i use to do back then. I have grown up a lot over the years and the moment and environment forces me to adapt the situation i am in.

I was thinking to myself although Mel console me but is natural to keep thinking to yourself that what did i do to get all this annoying Human call and what not...... The thing is the ex neighbour who get the person not me..... being a friend to him i was in a situation like this. (BIG HUGE SIGH)

Calling the Missed Call total of it about 15 of them..... If i don't know i would thought what emergency is that!!! Kekekee..!!!What a crazy person that is!!! As for i know she took away a friend of mine and now she wants to hurt his friend again..... Come on..... Grow Up Kid..!!! Is over!!! Everything between you and my friend is totally over and what is that to talk about!!! (Such an Idiot)

Things that i think about wasn't about her..... is more about why my friend a person i know and trust can just tell something to a person like that!!! I mean come on!!! Tell someone else i couldn't be bothered but why her..... and some more is about me!! IS THE SITUATION I AM IN NOW NOT HURTFUL ENOUGH THAT YOU IN A MIND OF NO WHERE JUST TELL EVERYTHING!!!!

I don't know where this leads me! All i know is that many things is out of my control.

I am confuse about people around me that i once know them. I am confuse about myself... Why all this where i live my life Fabulously.

Regardless now...... I will emo and Sad in a Fabulous Manner...... but yet i belief God is there to shine His child to a road that she belong to.

Pine Gurl

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...