Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Be alone!

single!! Wow.!!! I did not believe myself staying single for about six months and this shows time flies so fast without me knowing them! (Smile)

After six months now.... I only can tell you guys the summary about how my life been ever since.

I break up on 14 March 2008. I was a bit reluctant then but my hearts tells me that i should let it go some how. Besides he insist on that decision. I accept it with respect. Confusion was running through my mind. I think a lot about what I have done for the relationship and many sacrifices that i have ever make then.

Including losing contact with my friends because of him. Felt kind of stupid now!! (think back) hahaha.... Anyway..... My day, i was expecting it to be really bad and horrible without someone to talk to and someone i so use to calling every moment! Still life move on. Slowly i told myself stop thinking about it and i make myself occupied with work and activities.... that was the moment i move on to a whole new chapter of life. Glad doing so!

Slowly i move on.... to somewhere really far from the word hurt. I grew stronger like never before. Is like hurt this word has never appeared in my life. Consider lucky in a way Mel was there all for me and I make it myself as well. She was the best of friend i ever called to talk about everything and anything that makes me feel so good that I think i really worth more than this!

Day passed day...... my life is a routine of morning going to work and then in the afternoon i will leave for class and for now i Worked four day and one and the half revision in school!

Finally, I realize my life is mine! Why i am being taken over by something! I have make a bunch of good friends my sisters in my Office and the Greatest are my Masters... They make me move on like never before. The smile is nice!!! everyday!! i love it..!!! I bring joy to them! I manage to make it.!

What i have been through i would love to share with my friends that i cared about a lot. I missed those smiles back in Three years... That was very sincere.... Although it did not happen but i still missed those friendship moment that is so true from you. Seeing you in this way doesn't make me feel good at all.

I dare not walk any nearer as a friend because i think you needed space more..!! Standing there i might make the mistake i make last time but at the same time i just want to be the one to you that you can call me like any others....... It makes me shades tears every night in my heart to see my cheerful friend once who makes me laugh when i am down, Tickle me like you always do when you know i am very scare of them and talk rubbish when you know the right time to do it. I MISS THEM!!! I don't want to be the person not there for you when you needed someone to be with! You can call me whenever not a problem at all.

Everything is clear to me now. To meet you and able to see you smile when you see me! That is more than enough. Cause i make you smile! To a dear friend of mine Stay strong!! I know you will. Lets put things in to the past!! Is already happen!! We learn we grow! and we move on!

There is a lot of friends of yours waiting for you to be yourself!

We miss you!! the original and cheeky you!!

You know who you are my friend! I hope you read this! I really hope to see the smile again!

Hey i Can read those okie! hahahhahaa!!!! Is magical! Heavenly Blessed!

Regain yourself and move on! I know is hard but life is more of chapters!! Move on you will feel naturally happier!

Is a matter of time!

Pine Gurl.

Pei Yee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...