Friday, September 19, 2008

I found Myself!

I am not lost..... i have found myself and makes things right for me now. Certain thing is hard to take control of. I just realize that! How bad yea??

I am Glad my prayer answered where i am not confuse anymore. I really thank God i make the decision to Work at least i am occupied with something and never think so much.... if not i surely go crazy.......... Then Mel have to come stay with me and make me feel alright.....

Don't worry to all my friend...... I am okie and everything here is under my control and no problem............

Thank you to each of my wonderful friend i have and i think am bless to have them with me.

My Ta Jie and Yeh Yeh in the office who cares for me and never stop keeping me happy.... I am very thankful for that!!!

To my friends where no matter is a bad time i am in or the most prosperous time yet i know you all are always there for me and always ready to help and listen and i am known as a Chatter Box!!! Yea!!! Anyone........?? The title is up for grab!!! Chatter Queen!!!! Record!!!! 10 Hours On Phone!!!

Trust the Destiny that you want them to lead you to!!! That more about yourself!!


Pine Gurl!!!

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...