Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Disappointed!!! Sigh!!!!

I wonder why people can just looked at present but forget the entire past that they have gone through at times.....

It always rip my piece of heart off and i have nothing to say. Despite what someone else have done for them in the past is like something that is a must that the person have to do it for!! Really Fuck themselves Up!!!

I rarely use harsh words but the feeling is Sucks and only bother to asked about the people that they get benefit from and got chance of getting benefit from!

Mum and dad, i will always love you two forever! I will love you with all i have and Stand up for myself!

I will always remember what mum and dad told me and i will try to be stronger! I very sad now. Despite my friends see my laughter.

I really Hate People that take advantage of the others!!! Just Go Far Away From My Family!!! Not even my Sister!!! To Those People!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...