Monday, April 28, 2008

Very Busy Week!!

Sunday begins with a Sunday Blues instead. Who on earth young adults will wake up early in the morning you tell me!!! The person is me! Fine! Waking up early in the morning just to get set for 'Mesra Malaysia' Course Conduct by Miss Ong. As early as 7.30 a.m.

Despite the fact that I have to give up my Morning Dim Sum with my Ah Po.!!! So sad that I turn her down! Just because MESRA MALAYSIA!!!

In class was fun because I was in the same group with Claire, Tarrol, and Kelvin! We are in a Team that make the class a live.

To be honest with you the class is going to be so boring if no one make any noise.

Coming yesterday i was too tired to blog. So tired until have fever! weather changes.

Today have to wake up even earlier then usual because timing half hanging! Sitting in the car for more than 1 hour just listening to music and draw my eye! haha!!

Come back in the Noon went to take my shower and then go ZZZzzzz..... But still manage to call Kucing!

Talk to her and got to know that she is sick as well!!! Bet she give me the fever!! always breath on the phone that why lor!!!!!!

Miss you Mel!! So so much!! But quite busy lately!!!! Sorry yea!!! No matter how busy call you at least 3 times a week okie?? hahah!!! Miss you always!!! My timmie jie as well!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahhaa^^ know wat?my fever actually is HIGH FEVER ler!my mum say nasib baik she found out and paksa me eat ubat..if not i would have fried my brains out sleeping on the bed!^^anyway now okie liao le

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...