Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Income Tax!

Please send in your income tax form by tomorrow.!

Yesterday night quite funny!! I was actually trying to access the Income Tax website. The Inland Revenue Board! So much traffic that the site was having some problem loading it!

Ended up cannot do it! So i continue chatting with some of my friends!

Asking them what are they doing! out of Ten person, nine person answer me INCOME TAX for their parents.

Normally last time what my parents do is they would not allow me to touch all the folder! But now they are asking me to fill up the E-filing for them.!!!

But to bad the web page so cacated!!! Then i woke up this morning sent my Mum to Pandan Indah to the IRB department and asked them to do straight away! Faster and quicker!

Anyway is fun to see the younger generation helping their parents to filled up the E-Filing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...