Thursday, April 24, 2008

Miss Ya!!!

Yesterday I came home earlier then usual. Cause I walked to station yesterday. Tina accompanied me half way through as she want to buy this particular bread in Chinatown. Normally I will take ride from CH back to the train station in Sentul. Easier no need walk so much. wink!

Came home then i decided to scroll through my phonebook in the phone. I realize i haven been calling some of my close friends for a very long time. Especially Rachel Lian! Miss her much as we used to chilled out at the uncle Chee Cheong Fun Stall near ATC back then. As I dialed the number it reminds me a lot of the sweet memories that i have in that college then with my college mate. I think in that college i actually found friends. Crazy and nice friends to hang out with!!!

Calling her and we talked about 32 minutes on phone and a lot to catch up with her. As usual like the siew lai lai!!! hahaha!!! I am happy for her cause the Bf love her very much and she found happiness. One of those friends that have other races BF. Wink!! We talk so much that also cannot finish! As usual!!

As i continue to scroll the phone after finish talking to Rachel, I continue to call this friend of mine that i have not seen for two years and i gave her a call. Another friend that i have not talk to for so so long. Wonder if we meet will we have full stop?? still Wondering.!! That it!! She is Meedheena!! Indian girl!! Clicks very much!! and speak english with Chinese Accent!! I miss her so so much. I have been trying so hard to reach out to her but i could not. Many did not know her number and finally Sheetal has the number. Thanks Sheetal!! Ohh..The Miss Doshi!!!

Soon til about night, i called Timmie talk some more..... hahahahaha!!!! till about 12.55 a.m. then i call Kucing!!! see the thing here is Mel and I have no ending conversation!!! Well we were talking about Condoms yesterday!!! hahaha!!! Cause her uncle's company produce condom for export market!!! and then we talk about what Dai Fu we wear!!! so happen i was wearing my Calvin Klein Dai Fu!! and Mel said she wear Kiss My Bottom Dai Fu!! With Pictures around it!!! Mel that look Hot on you!!!

Anyway!!! I really have good conversation with you everyday!!! Wonder what else we will talk about!!!hahahaha~~~~

Only God KNows~~~ hahaha Love you God that gave me Strength to Stand Up Again!!! The world is Bigger than what i Used to See back then!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...