Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Blues!!!

It started 12 a.m in the morning. Well Mel call and i call her back and then we started talking on phone. Wow now i realize i have someone who is actually something in common with me. Clumsiness. Without us knowing while talking on the phone it was then already 5 a. m in the morning.

Well me and Mel talk about those silly things actually happen in our life starting from high school till college. Remembering the fact that i actually walk and without me knowing i actually knock my center forehead on to the Lamp Post.!! Dong!!! That is what is sound like. I still remember i was in front the Ee Yan Sang Store somewhere nearby central Market. I practically don't see who is in front of me and i just walk and this is what i cause myself. The talk went on...........bla bla bla!!!! Once i looked at the beautiful time it show me 5 in the morning. I told myself well done Pei Yee. You have Class in the morning today and this is what you are doing. Clever Girl.!!!

Today in the morning i slept at 5 and i woke up at 6.45 a.m cause i need to go to class early. Practically 1 hour and forty five minutes sleeps. Then i woke up brush my teeth and clean up myself and wait for mum where i sent her together to the train station.

I took the sharp 8 train to sentul station and CH pick me up in the morning and we went for breakfast. Well when i was standing there, i feel myself floating in the air. hahaha..... i went drowsy and need to sit. CH came about 5 minutes late. Well waited there and is okie.

Great!!! Did not sleep the whole night and have to attend lecture for good of 3 hours By Mr. Paul Ng.!!! Thank God is Paul NG. If would be another lecturer i would have sleep.

It was a total crazy day. Thanks To Mel!!!! But i still love you Kucing. Probably is the instinct in the heart that we connects!!! Yes Mell?? Hahaha!!!!

Hope you have fun in Klang Though!!!!!

That all from Me!!!

If you all want to know what is the Last minute..... Come to me or Mel we will tell you...... hahahahaha!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha,u really mental la..
    eh,patutla we tok no full stop!cos pei yee tulis pun tak ada full stop(macam gaya lawyer!)tulis tulis satu essay cuma ada dua tiga full stop(ie: . ) eh! ape ni..tulis comment pun have to dapat google identity and Verification!macam under I.S.A only..security cukup ketat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ler if not how to on par with My Kucing here!!!! Meow!! hahaha!!! Tak ada full stop tu kan best boleh sembang banyak banyak!!!! Best tau sembang banyak especially someone that i am close with!!! Is something very nice!!! Wink!! See again here no Full stop!!! hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...