Friday, April 25, 2008

Fated!

Hmmm....... I arrived to class earlier then usual. No one arrive yet. So Ms. Ong asked me to Chit Chat.... Ok. Talk talk talk to her i just got to find out that my name was not submitted to the board for exam. I was quite sad. I did not have any mood onwards then.

Add on to that is Mr. Pau Class. The chinese speaking lecturer that teach flora. His english is very funny.

Then it was a good news for the college that they obtain 100% passes for the exam.

We were then asked to go out of the class for a moment because the students wants to take pictures using that class.

So i went out like the others do. Standing in front of CH and i asked him can he offer me a ride home. There comes a very bad news. CH then told me one of his uncle have cancer and is the final stage. Not only that. lately he said that there is a few of the friends and relative that his family knows died of cancer.

He say he will not be able to offer me a ride for a moment being because he will have to send his mum to the hospital to see the Uncle everyday after class.

I would like to pray for Miracles to happen but i think that is only about 1% of chance. Is all fated to be. I guest. God love him and wants him back by his side. That all i can say.

Then coming back to the Name that is not submitted for the exam in August. I think back life is just all about fated at times. Isn't it easier more me just to move on then just sad over that.

Ok. So i did not manage to say goodbye to CH, Shila and Tina. Cause Tarrol and Kelvin walked so so fast that I have to walk the same speed with them. They forget the fact that I wear Kick Kok Shoes and they wear leveled shoes. Anyway...... Kelvin was kind enough to carry my bag in order for me to take out my Blazer.
Sorry CH, SHila and TIna.. Love you all k...

Coming home I give CH a phone call. Well he caught himself in a Traffic Jam! haha!!! I accompanied him on the phone while he stuck there. Just a while. He is sad and i hope he will really have to stay strong.

Then finish calling him, I continue called Timmie and Kuching. Meow... hahaha!!! then she playing game on phone!!! Never finish!!

Timmie and I will most likely to Klang for Bak Ku Teh i guest. Well just do what she always wanted to do.

Anyway.... Till late night yesterday i called Timmie to confirm the plans then i called Mel and finally got through the phone.

Talk not long...... I wanted to sleep..... She love to breath HARD on the phone and then that will make me cannot hear anything. So i told her If Next time my BF want to be ROmantic by whispering imagine me here shout!!! WHAT... i cannot Hear!!! Isn't it Potong Stim!!! hahahaa!!! Teruk Betul Kucing!! But still Love you very much!!! Ngiam I also sayang you k.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...