Saturday, April 19, 2008

Still Awake!!

Sigh.... Still Awake as usual..... night always young for us City People!! haha!! Tak Malam Tak Jadi Rasanya!!!

I don't know why nowadays i just have to call Kucing!! Is just nice talking to her. How i wish our conversation yang hanya ada koma tiada Full Stop!!! Well Kucing here comes our Bahasa Rojak!! I really miss those days in class i speak to you Bahasa. I just felt so natural that i speak Bahasa to you.....

Well Is late now but i am not really sleepy yet!! Just thinking of some certain things that make me missed my old college very much!

Is not that i don't like my current college

but is Just different than what i used to be. With my friends that i really really get connected with heart. Is rare to get friends like that nowadays.

Still listening to westlife now!!! haha!! and some other artist as well..

I just Prayed real hard that whatever i do now it will lead me some where in future....

Good night..... have to go now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...