Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some People.......

Just recently I think to myself, some people always do what they think is right and turn out to be wrong.

Just get very annoyed when it is the time for some stuff to happen but it did not happen and when the time is up the doors for it is totally close. This is something that I experience it myself.

Then when everything stop ok. I have make myself clear enough and the bugs just buzzing my ear for no reason. Why have to be like that arg???

No idea.

This type of people is normally those Mel and me called it Cari Pasal Sendiri.

Before leaving to class lots of thoughts running through my mind even before i sleep every night. Then normally my routine is to call my Sayang Mel then talk talk talk~~~ Always the case got coma no ending. The conversation between me and Mel is always anything and everything from Maggi Noodles to Sneaker and Bra! G-Strings!! Oppss.... Mel Eat Maggi Noodles at 11 p.m yesterday imagine if i am the one that eat the TWO packet of Noodles.

Hey Mel still so Fit and Slim!!! Wonder Why?? She eat double of my portion. I grew fatter she grew thinner.

I always wonder why some people out there just find it difficult to be happy. To me, Sadness is always leading you to have more Sad Memories in life.... Then asked myself again whether i want happy memories or sad memories. We choose to live and we control out mind and feelings.

Making life simple and treasure happiness that is something that i always wanted to do and i am doing it now.

Being Single!! Nothing Too Bad!!! Flirting will then come in to Action!!!

My sayang foong ling say...... we need them to manja we go to them when we need out space we can just brush off a side...... No commitment needed.

I am enjoying very much my single life and I am enjoying the life now. Is time for me to catch up with all my Old Old Friends that have been no time for.

San please called me when you Free!! You are busier then the CEO of the company!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...