Saturday, April 26, 2008

Food!

Sorry for the late blog today. Hahaha. Yesterday was a very good outing with Timmie to Klang! We manage to meet up with Oyster and have a good time. After so long of me being single yesterday i eat so much and happy eating. Klang got very nice Food.

We went to see Oyster's father and mum. His dad just got stroke and is very much recovering now. So happen his mum fall sick yesterday as well. Is just a minor one. Fever.

He drove his car carrying us around Klang and showing us Klang People lifestyle. Very much fascinated. If I become a Tour Guide I will try my best bringing my customer to Klang to Eat!!! ahaha!!! A Lot of nice food and I continue eating till Oyster pack for us to take back. Hahaha!!! Funny Person...... Well Oyster, thanks so much for entertaining the two of us! hahaha!!!!

Both of us left Klang about almost 6 in the evening. It took us one hour to get to KL. I reach home about 8.30 p.m.

Beside eating, i manage to get a tube top from F.O.S and my mum say is very nice. haha!! Imagine RM 12. Save money again.!!!! Managed to get donut from big apple and then came home. So many things. hahaha!!!

Its been a very long time I never have this kind of life. Want to go JUST take the bag and go. Just inform my parents and that all i have to do.......

Well tonight having Yum Cha Session with Ling Hopefully.

I am Happy then ever before. This is Me and this is My life..... Only my parents have the right to control me and no one else.

Next week Looking forward to meet up friends and Sunday can go out with Po po to Shopping. Yes!!! Bring Po po go shopping for dinner clothes. hahahaah!!! Cannot wait to go Singapore in JUNE!!!! Meeting sister Cheryl and brother Kelvin. He is getting Married!!!That all for now!!!

2 comments:

  1. waaaa!!i want bak kut teh ler!!!hahahaha!!!^^py py eat bak kut teh must try eat bak also ler..don always eat vegetarian le!the pigs feel so insulted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got insult!!! no never before! wink!! hahaha!!! you know i only take the Vege thing!!! hahaha!!! The bak Very fat! Like Jelly ler the fats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...