Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tiring but Fun!!!

A hectic day in the morning till the evening. I woke up this morning about 7.30 and get ready by the time is 8 a.m sharp. I have to leave the house then. Surprisingly mum was early. She said she wants to go back to office to finish up some work as well. Cause Japanese Desk. So have to meet the customer needs. They want the service. Haha!!! Get on the car drive straight to the train station and then get on board with mummy.

Upon arrival in the class. I was late for about 10 minutes or so. Cause is Saturday morning. I don't usually wake up that early. Earliest 10.

Surprise me, most of them were already in the class. Left Kelvin and Tarrol and me . Thank goodness Kelvin and Tarrol came later. Haha!!!

In the class, 9 .30a.m and is still very early to me. Not so active and Miss Ong already start to asked me question. I just told her that I need some time to get started with things and just hang on. Cause is still very early.

Soon not long later it was break time. Tarrol and Kelvin came not long after i arrive. I sat with Claire today and both the boys sat the row behind of us. Very nice grouping cause today require us to discuss lots of stuff and our group discussion did a very good job. Writing it simple and and not much elaboration.

Continue to attend class. Finish at 4.30 pm sharp..... I rang the bell!!! so everyone go home!!! Yes!!!

Coming home i realize i have fever. So Paracetamol will help!!! haha!!! so okie now!!!

Eat Prawn!!! Daddy cook for me!!! Wink!! Love you papa!!! i love you very much papa!!! You are the best Papa that i will ever get!!! No one will know how much i love you and mum!!! Although sometimes I am rude but deep down I will not let anyone whoever what so ever people to Hurt anyone of you.

So tire now!!! Have to go ZZZZzzzzzz~~~~~ hahaaha!!! Too tired!!! Tomorrow also like this!!! so tiring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...