Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Something Good!!

Since Monday night I have been sleeping early. Well before my last minute of my eye closing i still have the urge to ring Mel but she was eating 2 packed maggi Noodles. So I divert!!! I ring B just to tell myself you have to go to bed after this goodnight call.

I did not want to ring B but just for myself to get to bed is my bad habit of calling someone. So i just give B a 30 second Call!! Wink!!

I went to college yesterday and there got no lecturer so the students just brush up their own work that yet to be done. Then meet everyone as i arrived. See CH, Shila, Tina, and Wan Ling. Shila was asking me about the work that i have presented last week. We sat at the one front corner of the class.

As then I said something is missing yesterday before I went to Bed. Then CH was like saying you won't die just because one day not talking to Mel!! Hahaha!!! I think that is the whole thing that missed out on Monday night. CH was like saying is good for me to get a very good sleep! hahaha!!!!don't think so!!! I think i would prefer myself to talk on phone!!! That is my Best Hobby of all!!

I was so tired because of arranging the SKM folder that have to be hand in by the month of June i guest not sure.

Then till the night comes .... i settle some stuff with B and just could not get what I want till now! Too conservative!! cannot OOOhh!!!! hahaha!!!! I just need to be free like how I am now and I have not regret what I have done.That is one thing that this person have to get it straight! One Year Later only i know this Person Tak Boleh Jadi Coffee Saya!!! Susah Betul Jalan Itu!!!!

Okie Next Target!!! Hahaha!!! Where got want target now!! I think now i want to have in contact with my old friends. That i miss them lots actually. Some i haven seen them for almost 2 years..... That is Gheez!!!!

Do you agree that Blogging only can be done for making money!!! To me I don't think so!!! Is a summary of your Daily Life!!!

Tell you more Soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...