Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In need of Dance Partner.

Hey People i need some help here. Especially guys. If you are shy and dare not to admit in public you want to learn dancing please tell me. I in need of partner. Some times i wonder where all the guys been. Your Height is about 5ft 7 to about maximum 6ft. Too tall cannot. Cause i am only 5ft 5inch. That why.

In dance community in Malaysia Guys cannot be seen. Usually they will come with their girlfriend. Hardly you see guy coming in alone.

Please.... Help the Dance society to balance up the gender.

just leave me a comment i will get back to you. I don't care you straight or not straight. I could not bother so much but now if some guys are able to come in i think is a cool idea.

Imagine you Dance alone even you know how to do it. No fun!!! Cause we the girls need them to lead us!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...