Friday, May 2, 2008

My Heart My soul!

I dance so much today as i got nothing to do! Appointment carried forward to tomorrow and i am free for today!

Dance so much and i felt so nice when i am dancing! Freestyle Latin! More to R&B music! That is who i am when i dance!

Its been very long since i have the day to this myself without any interruptions. Very nice and have a very good satisfaction besides can help me to exercise and keep me in shape one day! Have been eating so much lately!

Just have Nice ice-cream yesterday with grandma! For once my grandma love ice-cream. She will love it cause i paid RM20 for two scoops. hahaha!!!

Enjoyed shopping very much yesterday with her! We went to Isetan KLCC and get a clothes for herself to Dinner in Singapore! Well I am Going!! Wink!

Got mum a set of lingeries for mother's day! Very sexy!!! About RM50. quite nice~~~

When round shopping and saw this dress in Zara worth about RM 500 and is so beautiful when i wear them!

Ohh yeas, to all my darlings, If you people have difficulties in getting Pants... I recommend you to Marks And Spencer!! Its Fits me so well!!! and have a lot of sizes!!

Just receive a call and my good friend is always being bullied and look down by this stupid family!!! Why can't this stupid guy as a father to the child just help the mother! Showing her faces and things like this! The grandmother is even more idiotic by scolding my friend in front of the child! Such a hilarious Bitch!

Its ripped my hearts of to see things happening to her! But i could not help her. I prayed to God that give you more courage then this Darling! You are my sister my great sister! I just always blame myself for not knowing you earlier! Cause if i know you earlier you would not be in this situation!

Darling i really hope you are reading this! Your life would much happier without them although with your maternal side you don't get so much freedom! I just really hope you stayed strong and be good! I hate seeing my friend cry.

Thats all from me!!! Pray to you God that guide my friend to a destiny that belongs to her!

2 comments:

  1. wah lau...marks and spencer?hahaha..mahal le^^ zara dress can buy me hmmm/..lets see..500/20 25 dresses le^^(or 520 roti canai...^^) haiya..ppl attitude like that 1 la ..cannot change 1..find a way around instead lo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dey Tak mahal ler! Their stuff can tahan very long time wan! and then the pant all so good shape when i wear them! Long Live Marks And Spencer!!! Zara Dress 500 ringgit!! So Mahal!!! Tak Jadi Beli!!!! So sad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...