Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy day!!!

hey readers i am here!

i have been very busy with school and also part time job in my uncle's legal firm! Though uncle take care of me but i still have to work even harder than the rest of the staff because i should set a good example! wink! Be the best for myself and others will follow!

Ohh.... going back to mother's day! Well wishing all mother in the world happy mother's day! My Malacca trip was cancel due to the stingy principle that only want to save money all time!It was also good that it was cancel cause it was Mother's Day!

Well wasn't what i expected. Not really a happy mother's day for me after all! I just wish i can find time and mum can have a day full day just going out with me alone! i missed that seriously! spending money!!

I just got to learn a new philosophy. Spending money makes someone happier than just keeping the money!

Grandma learning to go shopping more! I love you Grandma! This is life Ah MA!!! hahaha!!!

We went to 3rd piu yee place and spend most time there. See her new condominium!! Wow!! Is luxury!!! Beautiful!!!! Is so much my Dream Place!!! Sexy house that is what i name it!

We did went to Dim Sum with 3rd piu yee and then She was a bit up sad cause she did not get to watch Fei Fei Joanne's Play! hahaah!! In Actor Studio Bangsar! Her Favourite!

Thats all from me!! Wink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...