Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to work first day!

Today i went back to my Uncle's legal firm to work as a part timer! Can't believe i am still surrounded by law! Which is a good thing! My good friend Sally is no longer working there but thanks Miss Woo and other friends that i known before this make me feel so at home! Hmmm.... just wondering!! Going there is more like a After School Club thing! In the firm I work and if i have the time then i can revise! It keeps me Occupied!

Mum is relief that i am there cause i am tide up with somethings.!!! Wink!

Doing some new things as i no longer under Miss Yong departments and no longer under Wendy. Miss the way she taught me! I am now under Miss Amy and i hope i can still cope with her!! she have the attitude problem! So is okie i guest!

Anyway, after working in the morning i will have to rush off to class right away! my class and schedule is very up tight and make my day pass quickly!

Going back to the firm, is something i have think about a lot! But kind to think of it i have a very flexible hours working and at the same time doing my thing!

Not too bad salary! Here i don't need to stand i just have to do my job good!

Boring Lesson today is so bored! Until we all three play BINGO game! Lucky enough we have Paul teach us!!! Kelvin did not come today! He is having Gastric! Claire said he was Pregnant!!hahahaha!!! Poor Kelvin!! Rest well k!! Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...