Friday, May 23, 2008

Miss people!!

Have not hear much from me start missing me already? haha!! Well i am good and i just miss a lot of people suddenly! especially my good and sincere friends. i miss their company a lot. Hope you know who are you without me mentioning!

Starting with the Wesak Day we have and i went to temple in the morning and then went straight home to pick Grandma up for Yum Cha! we went to have Ampang Fong Fong Yong Tau Fu and is famous in Ampang! To Friends!! Welcome to Ampang!! I am promoting Ampang! Wink!!!

Starting Tuesday, I feld so funny, like i did not get enough sleep or something just in the morning. Getting my job is like doing everything wrongly. Don't know what is really wrong with my mind.

How i wish i can type all the House Gran like this quick! Is so annoying that one wrong word print all over again!

Have been busy about new topic in Class as well as New things to learn everyday in Amin-Tan & Co. Lovely! I consider myself lucky cause i get to sit next to miss woo and she is a very lovely lady. She is very funny and we always talk while working! Multi-tasking! Believe it!! We talk till my senior clerk as me to talk less do more work!! But i cannot resist from it!

I find it nice in the environment there and the people there are quite okie as compare to the other companies i guest.!! May be partly because i am Uncle's Niece i guest! Wink!!

As Mel told me is right, my life is much more then being sad. Never look at thing beneath when you know it hurtful. Just take the surface that beautify your life. Sometimes words can be harsh in Places but i don't think they really meant it!

Anyway, to those who are sitting for their exam i pray for you to have excellent result! and those who are stress don't be cause that can cause you go crazy.

I love you people!! I love you my friends!!! You are my wonderland! I truly miss you all! the companionship i have when i am with you is so so much fun!! and exciting and doing crazy stuff!!! wink!!! Wonder what!!! that remains secret withing our friendship!!!

that all from me !!! Good nite and have a sweet dreams!!! Love you all!!!!!

My life is Fill in with colour with the group of you around me!!! Wonderful!!! Wink Muacks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...