Monday, May 5, 2008

I am Fine!

Hahaaha!!! Welcome back readers!!! I have been carried away very much by Shopping! I spent my entire weekends on friends and my grandmother!! My sexy grandma!! Ok.

On Saturday my friends came to find me and i bring them to Curry House to have Lunch! Finally Meeting Meedhee, and Sheetal ( Ms. Doshi). We talked a lot about things that happen in just 3 years! I have not been seeing Meedhee for like 3 years and i Really miss her so so much!

After Lunch we went straight home because it was almost raining at that point! We spent the whole afternoon in the House and then about 4.30 in the Evening send her home! I am very happy for my friend named Kasturi! She really suffered a lot and right now she found some one who love her very much so!

Okie that was my Saturday! Friends Day!!! Hahaha!!!!

On Sunday Yesterday, I drove to Mid Valley despite not very sure of the Road! I drove my Grandma there to catch the last Week Of the KL Fashion Week! It was nice and she enjoyed them so much! I parked my car in Gardens!!! Nice place!!! Wink!

We went on Eating Curry Laksa In Junctions Corner which is situated at the Highest Floor of Megamall!

After eating , Could not walk cause to full! Then Grandma say lets walk you will feel better! Then i say okie!

I manage to Get my Purple Dinner Dress From Elle! to go with the Purple dinner Shoe!

It did not Rip my heart of because the price is not to bad! and it fits me well enough!

Walking Half Way we went to Din Tai Fung! A Taiwan Restaurant! Served Dim Sum!
Cause It was my Grandma Birthday yesterday!!!!

Happy 7oth Birthday Grandma!!

We ordered siu long Pau! very nice!! I wanted Dragon-I restaurant but it was upstairs! She is Old so just have Din Tai Fung Instead!

I recommend to Pork Eaters should go and have Siu Long Pau by this two restaurant! In Gardens! Is Super Duper Nice!!!hahaha!!!! Or you can get them in Klang in the Newly Open Jusco Shopping Mall!

Well can you see what i have been doing over the weekend!!! Nice shopping, Eating and Driving!!!! Wink!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!pei yee and gramdmother-Bringing sexy back!
    eh..nanti all the guys drool le^^

    mantra mantra(sing to all jokers who insults u^^)..
    ---DONT HATE ME CAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL-------
    I'm too sexy for my hair too sexy for my hair
    Every strand placed with care
    I'm too sexy for silk shirts too sexy for silk shirts
    So sexy it hurts
    And I'm too sexy for Malaysia too sexy for KL
    too sexy for u if you know what i mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jahat Nye!!! Tak Ada kerja lain !!! Yes yes My grandma very sexy cannot meh?? hahahah!!! She always sexy!! She Wear size S only you know!!! I need L size she take S size a 70 years old grandma!! Still very in shape!!

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...