Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wonderous Feeling!!

As day passes, i realize that what i have in my previous blog about admiring someone in the office was wrong. I think is more like loneliness some or just looking for someone! well i have more than that in my heart and soul!

I thank God each day for allowing me to know the truth from my innocent heart. Walking through the winding road of my life with full strength to reach the eternity. I finally know what i wanted in life.... I have let it go once and i think that is more than enough of pain and sufferings that i have cause myself into.

Looking at a point of view from far I am also thankful to God that he has make a good friend of mine to realize what is life all about. Losing him from then hurts me so much that i am happier now. May my good friend realize what is true Someday.......

Talking about the wonderous feeling i have i realize how much actually i miss.... the reason is i dare not hug my Good friend as i dare not gamble this friendship of mine on the table. I might lost it and will never get such a great friend like this no more.

My ex commented on me by saying that i like my best friend...... i can assure this word now yes very much...... I wonder all the time i hope my good friend do the same thing there...... Something very funny is always why my good friend knows what i think and i can figure out what is he thinking!!!

In that period of his painful moment i tried hard to be there for but was blind fold by someone! Is hard to Believe but it really take time for me to accept the pain that i have cause my self into.

Is always the bubbly me that cheerful gurl that love to make everyone happy..... there is a lot more in me a beautiful and quiet reside place in my soul here....

More to come with more Updates......

Cheersss.......

Bubbly Pine Gurl!!!

Pei Yee

2 comments:

  1. good friend?u meant me ka?!oh,wait..its the "OTHER" Good Friend!!!WAkakakaka!kirim salam n angpau at aku tau!(n spagetthi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea ler you my good friend!! No married no ang pau...... wonder i will get big bomb from you.....first horrrr......

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...