Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nice Outing!

I woke up in the afternoon about 12.30p.m. Then I went to have my brunch. Finish that as usual my routine is to go online to see what is new in there.

I went online like usual and sign in my MSN! chat with Ish and we both got nothing to do. So decided that we both go out yum cha talk about some stuff... Chit chat is the common thing we do.

Okie meeting him at 3 and i go pick him at his house. We then go old town and have yum cha session there.,....

Talk and talk and finally i just make the decision and sent him to the Hair stylist..!!!

Okie to all my Dearest Friend!!!

We both Nothing k!!!

Just that i cannot stand someone hair look like those Mat Rempit or Mustang!! Anyone can Stand it let me know!! Probably those who can they like it i guest but i cannot stand ohh...!!!!

Wink!!! I hope i did make you cheer up!!!

Bubbly Pine Gurl!!

Pei Yee....

6 comments:

  1. dei..apa mat rempit?he look like budak rock star kena langgar lori ka?HAHAHA..sekarang nampak macam mana?budak nerd ke budak bergaya?^^haiyo,nak masuk ur blog gile hard man..sommemore have to have word verification to send comment..macam want to hack White house only^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of Cause ler.... Mana boleh Suka suka!! This is Private matter you know!!! He now Bergaya..... We need Fabulousity..... hahahaha!!!! Exactly ler.... who can stand i also don't know..... I think there is also non invited guest who read them you know!!! So now i know ler who can read cannot read lor....... Thanks for taking all the Effort!!! Friends forever!! Cheers..... We need some Magarita!!! TOss..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sot wan le you!hahaha..too much kimora liao le^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know Kimora is The Icon!! I look up again in life because i think Women should be Born to be Fabulous and Not Trash!!!! We are Diamonds and Always carry the Word Fabulousity...!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. >.>"

    oi oi oi , whats wrong with my hair. hebat la my hair. where to find another hair like mine.

    hie melissa. anyway >.> i like the back of my hair but not my front <.<"

    *emo*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...... I told you already that you need second Hair Cut right..!!! See asked you go second wan you don't want... I am going next month want come or not..

    Mel His hair can Joint the Rambutan Group you know!!! hahahahaha!!! Langgar Lori Tak Apa Lagi...... hahaha Ni Nampak Mustang!!!! Yiiii Cannot Tahan!!!

    Don't want to find ler..... so susah to take care wan!!! got one friend this species enough Jor!!! hahaha Full Attention Mer!!!

    Yes or not Mel!!! Don't Know appreciate wan!!!

    At least my opinion is Sincere you know~~~~

    Okie Don't say anything ..... only Fabulousity.!!! We need Magarita!!! Toss A bit ler...!!! Cheers!!! Celebrate the Freedom of Ishmael Ho!!! Woooo Hoo!!!!! Freeman!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...