Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cry after so many months...!

Its been months since i last cry. Well been very good since the break up with B. Nevertheless i do miss him at times when i really need someone to be on my side. Crucial things happen today and is like just happen only. Pheww!!!

About ten o'clock we were very excited about to go swimming and get ready by then. We waited for about One hour and then Fred arrive to pick us.

When we get to the club.. Did not get to swim but get to wait because fred forget to sign the Chip to take the towel!

Finally had lunch and then go back........... Suppose i thought we were going home straight but then Fred's Gf need to go to Alor Star at 2. Very well!! Okie... instead all of us when to New Zealand Educational Fair and find out for Fred's Education.

I went Round Walking cause i am at an educational fair. Does it sound stupid if i did not take the Opportunity to asked about my course. Well, I did asked mean while waited for them.

Happily i asked and i was happy cause the course i want is available here as well. We went to the Car park next. Then half way of the Journey, This stupid women who talk without using her brain say a statement that you don't have to rush to Study cause you Parents can support you. A lot of my friend also their children after studying enjoy first then only work!! they can don't work......

It was painful in my heart. Regardless statement from their mouth i hate hearing them saying anything to do with my Parents...... I did not cry in the car. Of cause no way. I came home and i cry hard.

Sometimes i wonder who is the naiive person here. She say i don't have to rush to study and my parents can Support me but i wonder what i am doing in the Meantime. Someone Son is busy being a good Driver to the girlfriend and me here busy working from morning to dawn........ Monday to Friday!!!

I just pray to God to teach her a how to reduce her sin at times. Why she must always make herself so rich untill this extent haven she see real rich People!! Probably she has but She is Jealous of the rich people.!!! In front of us telling us the son friend got how many rich friend and they only friend with the rich!!

Will they be with their Children Forever!! I wonder???

I think she most likely is blinded with the money she has........ Well there is more to come lets see for the future.!!!! To be Continue someday!!!! Wink!! I am okie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...