Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tour & Shopping!

My day started of with a pleasant journey to Ipoh bringing the Singaporean group there and they love going to temple! The aunties were funny as my Master make it real fun for them! Singing and Dancing!! it was really fun!!

I decided to leave early cause then i will follow them back to Johor and then travel to KL again! so i told my Master i leave early and i finally went to Mid valley and do shopping and meet up with friends then

Meet up with Ya Ting and still in time to wish Timmie Happy Birthday! Timmie Jie Happy Birthday k. Sorry i couldn't make it. I have dinner to Attend mer!!! Cousin Meeting!!!

Reach Mid Valley, i went and looked for my friend who work in Seed and let her know i am there already. So then i decide to get a shirt for myself after working so hard which cost me RM 46 i think if i am not wrong. Anyway is after less!!! Wink !! then her lunch suppose to be 2.

So i still have time then i decided continue to do Shopping meanwhile waiting for her! I went to my favorite shop which is shoes shop called Nose, i walk round the shop and saw few shoes and decided to try them on. I took almost 5 pairs of different shoes and try them on!!! hahaha!!! Finally i decided to take the red one!! looking Cute!! Worth RM 53.40.

Ooooo..... here then come Ya Ting and we went to have lunch is YO YO! Nice lunch!! Thanks darling. We talk about so much and there is always no ending with Girls talk!! as usual!!! Muacks Darlz....

Okie after sending Ya Ting back to Seed then i decided to go some shop! Look around and Dorothy Perkins Caught my Eyes!! Bing!!! hahaha!!! went in to Dorothy Perkins Stayed in there for more than 4 hours.... trying more than 20 pants to get one pants...... Dorothy Perkins pants is so fit and nice and i don't have any problem getting pants from them! Bought one and woth RM79 and worth the money

Sometimes i don't think i fat neither i am Thin!! But then the Malaysian Producer Have problems with their Sizes i guest!!! Try going to Marks and Spencer!! No Problem!! Just fit up right tight!!! Sexy!!!! Wink!!

After shopping.... go back by bus and did not wait that long and finally i am in Bangsar,.....

Have a wonderful shopping and a pleasant day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...