Thursday, August 28, 2008

I dare not hope
I see it coming,
Narrow my vision,
Deep down my heart.

Deep cut through it silently,
But very much Smiling at the surface above,
Craziest moment I had,
Wonderful things that Happen
Shall be memories remain.

Smile the way i was,
Shadow the happiness through,
Kisses the Pain away,
Just thinking why is still there.

A hug that make me cry,
A hug that make my Heart beat quick,
A hug that I will treasure most,
A hug that shall remain in Memories.

Shedding tears in me,
Placing the Smile I painted on,
Gracious love might be there,
But Tears and rolling.

Lonely there goes my heart,
A broken heart by its own,
Walking through the life again,
I pray It will be strong than before.

Compose by: Pei Yee. (Pine Gurl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...