Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy BIrthday Calvin Khoo Kwan Yee!

First of all I just want to wish Calvin happy birthday. It was yesterday and I saw the updates of pictures..... i know you will have a fabulous Birthday bash!! Wonderful!!!

Today...... OKie Not much is done today..... Feeling not to good..... My throat is giving me some problem...Having some green tea now....

Today .... i asked my mum something. I say why must i being force to learned something when i am young when i discover something that i like and love so much which i did not get to learn then.....

Her answer was cause then that was not a good social environment to venture in to. she say there the people in there is not too good exposure.

Sometimes i wish to tell her that i was born to be dance and i just love dancing so so much that sometimes i will cry over them!

Looking for a committed partner is so hard nowadays,....... found one but i don't think suite me to well..

I hope there is someone i can really venture this to a higher competition level!

Piano, Organ, and Music..........

I just need something more artistic than this i guest!!!!

Anyway!! I am good now she willing to pay for me to learn! I am happy in that sense!!!

haha!!!!

Well that all for today... Ohh... Besides... for 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, Malaysia Manage to get a Silver Medal after so many years of No medal...


More Updates...

Bubbly Pine Gurl

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...