Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dance In My Heart!

Emptiness in me,
Leads me in the thunder of wonder,
Gracefully i dance,
Swiftly across the floor with Shimmering lights.

Tango round the floor,
Holding my partner tight,
Trying to follow the guide,
But I found it rather of no side.

Around I hear cheers,
Around I see smile, laughter and tears,
Breaks the innocent heart I walk round tango
Is the moment of moving to Cha Cha.

Cha till I found Hopes,
Still there is a Blur lamp sitting on,
Could reach but i could feel,
The breeze that is so much mine
With hope i love to keep it.

Happiness we shall gain
Regardless we tango or cha cha,
The shoes is our best pal
Just like the surface we walk with that shoe....

compose: Pei Yee Soo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...