Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Moment!

At the office today, i was not in a very good condition as i am sick today. i was not well and started losing my voice. But everything turn around and miss woo bought me a great present and it was the hundred Plus that make me sounds so good...... I felt so happy is not because of the 100 Plus drinks i receive but is about the care and sincere care from a friend like her i guest.

Today, i have a lot of moments that i missed, wonder, happy and sad of. I missed the moment that i can be with my friends then ..... a group will be at uncle Chee Cheong Fun Stall. hahahahahaha!!!

I wonder a lot as well...... is always this question that bounds back at me .... what my destiny brings.?? I wonder....... Not telling the inner part!! Figure Out!! That is a secret of myself and within me.

Today i am happy as Ish is back in KL and for sure will have lots of FUN time!!! Stay Fab Ish!!!! Always K!!! Regardles!!!

the sad thing is My Friend's Brother In Law passed Away today and is most likely because of accident!! Something sudden but is Fated guest!!! Bless him is Grace of God......

What a moment yea?? but is just part of life i guest........

More Updates....

Pine Gurl!!

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...