Friday, August 15, 2008

Wondering!

Ever since I know you the day,
Being the only person I thought in mind,
Shadow that comes along,
Is a shadow I know.....
For you are the one........

Something is missing here,
Still searching for,
Pieces that is laid for you,
Like a shimmering skies above me.

I wonder which to pick,
I wonder which piece to fills in my heart,
For the emptiness of ages years,
Till I found you....... is the Person I Wonder.

Smiling beside everything I see,
Hoping secretly knowing is you,
But the Hurts are deepened,
The Sorrows are widen.

Baby, Baby, Baby,
I wish I could have you by my Arms,
Love and care for you,
Being the wonder Person you are looking for,
Shield you from pain,
Invite laughter and joy.

Wondering is True,
Wondering is Far,
Wondering is Beautiful like You.

Wondering is Fun,
Wondering is Holy,
Wondering is the Magic Word I Found In You......

Compose by Pei Yee Soo.

Bubbly Pine Gurl.

Pei Yee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...