Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Four Bosses with Two Cheapest Labour!

As usual i went to work in the morning and as for today (13 August 2008) we have plans on going to Jogoya with the Lunch Buddies.... The Four. Susie, Dominic, Calvin and Me.....include Bigger Boss By the Name Miss Yong and my Liang Ker Ker!!!

Break down : Miss Yong, Miss Susie, Mr. Dominic Au, Mr. Wilson Leong, Calvin and Me.

Miss Yong asked Susie to follow her ..kakakaka but susie very scare cause always Work only the whole Journey there..... hahahaha.... In the End... I follow Liang Ker Ker's Car, Calvin fetch Mr.Dominic so there one car lor......

Jogoya will be nicer if without Ms Yong........Can talk about Megan Fox!!! Hahahaha!
Yess Mr Au!!! Wink!

As the matter of fact the end of the day, Susie decided to treat us all and place it under company bill...... well.... The night part i will tell you all later as you read on....

I slept about 4 this morning and woke up about 6.45 a.m. Lyrics was the whole part i was thinking about but somethings tell me not to place much hope and let it come naturally.

I went to office on my way i just pick up a Kopi O from 7-11 store nearby.

Nowadays working under Amy, I don't feel what i used to feel. Probably she scare that i will just be cleverer than her or something. I have nothing much to do in the Office nowadays,...... well if she does not want me to do any new type of cases then i will have to spend more time in accounts room.

this make me feel sad actually.

In the night we all went Jogoya and sat there till about 10 p.m. Well now is only the time i just got home and shower and everything.

We talked so much so happy and i thank God for every moment i receive in Amin-Tan and i will treasure those moment there. They change the perspective of my life. Liang Ker Ker actually teach me a lot about personality and i can talk a lot to him i wonder why.......

Well Liang Ker Ker is more like a big brother feeling you Know!!!

Mr. Dominic i will Remember ICHIBAN!!!! hahaha!!!! and most of all the Boom Boom Bali with Cucumber Passion and Coconut Lette!!!!

More to come .........

Bubbly me

Pine Gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...