Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shopping Spree With Fabulousity!!

I slept about 4 this morning cause I accompanied my good Friend who thought the Boss will go after him for the report!.... Wink!! Smart Person!! And then only he realize is about about Saturday a day got no Legal firm operating!! hahaha!! @_@.....

Today i suppose to sleep till about 12 but then i heard my phone got msg from this this funny friend here and then when i wake up i Blur don't know what is happening! hahaha~~~ Finally read he receive a crying wake up call! I love you call!!!

Sounds Sweet i know!!!

Ish called me and then i just think of getting stuff for my boss and then we get ready and head of to Bukit Bintang...... Well instead he do the shopping this silly person haven bank in the cheque so he got no money shop but instead he watch his good friend to do the shopping and then help me carry bags.....

I went in to Elements and i found accessories and i bought them and the bill came about about RM45. Quite a bargain cause if no sales then things will be very ex!! i surely pokai!!!!

hahaha!!!

We were shopping and talking... as usual the Shoe shop always have something with me and them!!!! I saw VKI and I decided to stop by. I saw this shoe and left no size 7. I know I have Big Feet!! But is looking fabulous and sweet!!! hahahaha!!!

I decided to asked them to make a phone call to another outlet and make reservation for my size and I went straight to Sungei Wang. hahahahaha!!! Well went there and they have my size...!!! I am so happy and I try the shoes and is so so sweet!!!

Pick them up for about RM52..... I dare not tell mum how much cause is a bit over spending for this month!!! have to watch out!!! Whoo hoo!!! yes..~~~~

Will show you all the Picture of my shoes~~~ Is looking Hot!!! hahahaha!!!!

Anyway!!! Cheers....... Ish, Thanks For the Company......

Promise you!! When you shop I angkat your Bag K!!!

Thanks!!! weeee heeeee!!!!

Bubbly Pine Gurl!!

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...