Friday, July 29, 2011

Running In Heels..... and a surprise Reaction!

It was the Orientation Night party 2011 in my university. In the beginning was rough. So rough that I nearly give up and stuff. Kumar he purposely gave me a hard time. Well I can see how Professional he claim to be as he mix the personal and work together. Anyway I was thankful enough to have Siva, Shangkar and Raj to help me out with the system entirely. Kumar came in Very much later to just stand and show his face I suppose. With that I thank Him for letting me know and letting me learn how to run an event without you presents. I don't see anything he have done besides Jing's Harmonica Tuning. Though it can be better but is okie it was good enough for them and the Crew is happy!

After all he has done to me, he can even called me to asked my dad for Discount to purchase Camry. Wow Kumar, you really have the Guts to do this but you know Something Krishna Kumar, you have no Balls to even come and tell me you want it to be over.

Over the time I realize FM people are not that difficult to deal with. They are in fact pretty nice people to deal with in handling stuff. I had sort of much feedback, to my analyze, i think Krishna Kumar, you are having some attitude problem and not other people.

I am fine because I am just 23 and there are a long way more to go.Imagine people, a 33 years old guy..... Behaving in this manner.... Yesterday, you look so immature. You saw me paying the parking, you just went running to your car to avoid me. I wonder How long can you do that. How long would you like to avoid things instead of getting things clear. You are so small.... I use to respect you but now I doubt that is coming from me.......

This is the surprise reaction I have. hey Folks More updates i bet... My interesting Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...