Tuesday, July 5, 2011

6 July 2011.. Wednesday!!

I kick-start with Rainforest for this time around of semester break. I have gain many things in semester 3, yet again i lost some of it. Its painful, hurtful, and tearful to my which some people may not even care what i feel and what their action causes the others.

I thought I have let it all away but deep down I hold it tight in my heart. I will be flying to Kuching, Sarawak tomorrow. Without a goodbye and not even a call. It is heartbreaking.

I was speaking to Meryll over facebook, and i just realize what is the 8 years and it is really a long period of time a person to know what is all about. I am not sure how long this heartbreak will take to recover.

I don't even have the mood to go for anything but situation forces me to go. I am not too sure what is going to happen. As far as i know it most likely a positive energy that will be given to me.

If the relationship from the start is rough, what will it takes to makes thing smoother.

I remember your words.

I said this is who I am will you be able to take it. This is what you Said.

I cry easily, you said you will make me laugh
I do have a certain set of Chinese Mind, you said you like chinese mind
I am very clingy, you said you like the way i am and keep it that way
I am modern thinking, you said you like modern way of thinking
You practically convince me to fall for you and you slash my feelings like a piece of toy.

You said you will never raise your voice on me, YES you did....

You fail to keep your promise even from the start. Base on my many years of analysis, you are either messing with the Fire Aries if not you are playing with the most purity things in the world which is Love.

I wonder if your mom knows about what the son did... she will be proud of you. hahaha!!

I somehow miss you, but i would rather blog about it than to call, as I know you are Gaying with your Boss , if not you are busy with your so called JOB.... where all can have rest time but not you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...