Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rainforest World Music Festival 2011

I had one of the most brilliant time in RWMF 2011. I was assign to Gina's Team for Gate control. Great team mates and Leader to work with.

In this event, I met people from across the globe and I am actually living a life of my dream when i was young. Those time I remembered how much i want to be part of the organizing team as I felt privilege in it.

Most of my dream I have race to achieve it well. It was one of the Best event I had work with. Being there is Sharon make it better and of cause I talk my heart out to her and glad we can be together for all knowing reasons. haha.

By fate I met 2 girls, wonderful girls, Parvin and Harvin because of them I met Shigan. I understand how much fun time I had.

Back in to the reality of the world, many things came to my mind, and i clearly understand what i really want in my life and who i wanted (as in the quality in a guy) I am not certain with the current one as he is so busy with Jobs, and he is lovely now. At least he speaks to me.

B, Nowadays I hate to talk to people you know, but than is me that makes the different... he laugh...!! hahaha!!!

Your laughter makes me smile so much in my heart you tough man! hahaha!!

Like i would say, I will only live my life for myself as I felt this way makes me happier and not to worried about other things that make me confuse. I think I have fallen from the top of the mountain till the lowest end of my life which my parents have totally no idea what their daughter have gone through in her life.

I am dating a guy ten years older than me. Does the race really matters, or her face that she would like to take care of. If ever I hear that from another mouth that person will just get a good luck from me!! I suppose!!! Mind your own business where yours is neither that good nor better than me!

Somehow as i grow up, I just felt that I had sick and tire of the mindset which I do not like those anymore. How many this and that and Chinese.... I am sorry, chinese have to be modern thinking!!!! The guy now I am dating, he is one of the kind... I miss him so much more by him allowing me the freedom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...